The Kimchi Chronicles
Pages
Home
Grounds Visited
Countries Visited
Wednesday, 13 March 2019
Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest
Grounds Revisited: Villa Park
Wednesday 28th November
Aston Villa 5-5 Nottingham Forest
Skybet Championship
Attendance: 32,868
Admission: £20
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very inexpert Skrill South 2013/2014 preview.
Wow, that felt weird. My natural instinct was to type 'blue square' in the blog title bar until 30 seconds later I had to retract it...
Ich Habe Geschwommen: Germany/Düsseldorf Trip 2K13
This blog piece has undoubtedly arrived about 2 months too late but as the great philosopher Michael Barrymore once said "find 'em,...
Musings on 2013/14; the weirdest & most ridiculous season of all time.
First of all it would be worth opening up this blog post by informing you that a lot has changed since I last published one of these dreadfu...
The Banarama Tier 1 Season Preview 2014/2015.
This is a very unusual situation. In my season preview this year I actually get to write about some clubs that people have actually heard of...
Ground #156: Aggborough, Kidderminster Harriers.
14/03/2015 Kidderminster Harriers 0-2 Dover Athletic Murphy (7', 79') Att: 1,484 (57 away) Admission: £14 "The foo...
Meaty Blue Square South 2012/2013 Preview
With a new season fastly approaching us again I thought it would be a good time to kick start my 2012/2013 season preview. If you remember ...
R.I.P David Bell
I'm struggling to write into words something that will properly that will do justice to the memory of Dave Bell. But I'll give it a ...
Corinthian FC vs Dover Athletic
Ground Number 212: Gay Dawn Farm Tuesday 19th July 2016 Corinthian FC 0-8 Dover Athletic Pre-season Friendly Attendance: 100 (appro...
Stoke City vs Birmingham City
Ground Number #319: The bet365 Stadium Saturday 20th October 2018 Stoke City 0-1 Birmingham City Skybet Championship Attendance: 28...
Best and Worst of 2015/2016
To directly quote from my correlating blog this time last year; "being the meat paste sandwich connoisseur and un-sexed, socially inep...
No comments:
Post a Comment